Get the Knowledge and Support to Take Control of Your Healing Journey
Move from overwhelmed and fearful to empowered and hopeful.
In this live zoom course you will:
- Get a roadmap to navigate your breast health journey step by step.
- Identify what treatments and healing protocols are right for you.
- Learn to advocate for yourself in the healthcare system so you get the care that you need.
- Discover ways to avoid breast cancer even if you have completed treatment and have no evidence of disease.
- Overcome overwhelm and address your fears so that you can live in peace with joy.
- Learn what actions you need to take to avoid breast cancer recurrence.
Learn critical information that most doctors don’t know, or won’t tell you.
This is for you if…
- You want to figure out the best protocols faster and easier, so that you can heal and get back to fulfilling your purpose in life.
- You feel alone and unsupported and you wish you had a community of like-minded women.
- You are tired of having your doctors dismiss you.
- You aren’t sure what to do next.
- You need help integrating natural therapies and conventional treatments.
- You want to know what you could do to be healthy now and in the future.
- You are worried about a recurrence and want to do everything in your power to prevent it.
- You are suffering from side effects of treatments.
- You are waiting and wanting your life to be “normal” or like it was before you were diagnosed.
- You are ready to have your voice and opinions heard.
- You don’t just want to survive, you want to thrive!
Would you like to…
- Have the confidence that you are doing everything in your power to heal and keep future cancer at bay?
- Save time and avoid frustration by learning from someone who’s been there…twice?
- Overcome your fears?
- Learn how to advocate for yourself so you get customized treatment?
- Have a community of women who care about what you are going through?
What you’ll get from my Breast Health Empowerment Course:
A Healing Journey Roadmap
No matter what stage you are at with your breast cancer, learn what to do next so that you can truly heal and prevent a recurrence
Assemble a Healing Team and Have a Support Network
It takes a village to heal breast cancer and we will give you the support to find your dream team.
That will come from:
- Knowledge: being informed about all the things you don’t know that can hurt you and all the things that can help you.
- Being fully heard about what you want and don’t want.
- Aligning your healing journey with your gut, values and goals.
- Advocating for yourself.
Peace of Mind
Worrying never changes an outcome but with empowerment you will get the peace of mind that you are doing “the right thing” to heal yourself.
Join Katie’s Course Today!
Get Empowered Around Your Breast Health
True healing comes from finding the root causes and assembling all the pieces of a large health puzzle. Get the help you need to identify and find them.
Don’t just become a breast cancer survivor, become a breast cancer thriver, join me in this ongoing quest today!
Thursdays 3-4:30 PM Pacific September 8-October 20
Once and done
3 Month Payment Plan
What People are Saying:
“Katie is an attentive listener. People ask her questions, and she empowers them to make the best decision for themselves, not just go with the flow. She recognizes everyone is unique in their health journey. Her eyes light up when she gives encouragement and is warm and supportive during rough times. Extremely knowledgeable about breast cancer, and strategies to deal with the everyday issues it brings about. Awesome wellness coach because she also brings practical skills to the mix such as stress reduction, nutrition, exercise, meditation and fun. Whether in a group setting or one to one my time spent with her is highly valuable.”
“Katie is caring, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. She listens to my concerns, and I feel comfortable talking with her. Her knowledge about the various aspects of wellness such as stress-reduction, diet, exercise, sleep, meditation, etc., is helping me focus specifically on what I need to do to get stronger and stay well while in cancer treatment and beyond. She is open to my personal preferences while offering suggestions that fit my lifestyle. I highly recommend her!”
“It [Breast Health Empowerment Course] was fun and helpful…I enjoyed our group sessions. I really liked the tapping [EFT] we did and I started using my rebounder again! I learned several things I didn’t know which was a surprise to me having been an RN for 33 yrs.”
Breast Health Empowerment Modules
In just 7 weeks learn how best to nourish your body and your mind:
*click on the red + for a detailed description of each module*
Week 1: Your Healing Journey
Understand your future risk, learn how to safely monitor your breast health and why lifestyle choices and your intuition matter.
Week 2: Nutrition
Gain energy and vitality when you learn how to properly nourish your body with what you eat and drink.
Week 3: Exercise
Look and feel your best with an easy stress busting, anti-cancer, FUN exercise routine that you will commit to doing!
Week 4: Sleep
Sleep is an essential component of our health and often a big challenge for breast cancer patients. Since quality of sleep matters just as much as quantity, we will take a deep dive into how you can get the proper sleep you need so you wake up refreshed and energized for your day.
Week 5: Detoxify Your Home
Learn how to make your home a safe haven and uncover all the products in your home that might be making you sick and replace them with healthy alternatives.
Week 6: Nurishing Your Mind
Gain peace of mind with techniques such as mindfulness, mediatation, gratitude and EFT (Emotional freedom technique).
Week 7: Completion, Celebrations and Intentions
Review of modules, map out your future journey and get your questions answered.
Private Facebook Group
So you can be supported 24/7
When You Join, You Will Also Get:
Bonus #1 – 3 Things You Need to Know to Prevent Breast Cancer
Get access to my video series 3 Things You Need to Know to Prevent Breast Cancer.
Bonus #2 – 7 Simple Steps to a Healthier You download
Quick tips to get your started making healthier living choices.
Join The Course Today!
Get Empowered Around Your Breast Health
What You’ll Get:
✅ 7 weekly 90 min live zoom calls.
✅ 7 weekly emails with review of what was covered & access to the recording.
✅ 3 Things You Need to Know to Prevent Breast Cancer videos .
✅ 7 Simple Steps to a Healthier You PDF.
✅ Access to a private facebook group.
✅ Special discounted pricing for 1 on 1 coaching.
✅ Special discount to join the membership.
Once and done
3 Month Payment Plan
There is nothing more valuable than your health and if you don’t get the right support you might not fully heal or you might have a recurrence. Don’t have any regrets on what could have been different if only you had invested in yourself.
“YES YOU CAN”
YES you CAN HEAL your breast cancer! No matter what stage you are diagnosed with, don’t let anyone tell you can’t.
Why Should You Join Katie?
Katie Rampen is a two-time breast cancer “thriver,” mother and Breast Cancer Recovery Advocate, helping women navigate a breast cancer diagnosis, advocate for themselves and avoid recurrence. Her mission is to educate and empower women to lead a happy, healthy life free from breast cancer.
Despite living what she thought was a healthy lifestyle, in 2012 Katie was diagnosed with breast cancer. Not knowing anything about cancer, she trusted the medical establishment to “cure” her and teach her how to prevent a recurrence.
After realizing her doctors did not have the answers she sought, Katie spent the next 8 years researching cancer and health in general. She discovered a lot of eye-opening, little-known information that made her realize we each need – herself included – to start taking greater responsibility for our health, thus she founded Katie’s Healthy Families and became a Wellness Empowerment Coach in 2018.
Katie followed her doctors’ recommendations to have a double mastectomy and 3 1/2 years of drug therapy so that she would never have breast cancer again. However, in March of 2020, Katie was diagnosed with a new breast cancer. She then founded Kicking Breast Cancer with Katie to work side by side with women to overcome this disease and prevent it from recurring in the future.